Gain the ability to do ethical hacking and penetration testing by taking this course! In this course we will cover installing Kali Linux, using VirtualBox, basics of Linux, Tor, Proxychains, VPN, Macchanger, Nmap, cracking WiFi, aircrack, DoS attacks, SLL strip, known vulnerabilities, SQL injections, and cracking Linux passwords.
If you are like me, you are reading more now because you want to know for sure whether this course is worth taking before you invest your money and time in it. More than 100,000 people have already completed the process of deciding to take this course and I hope sharing a few of their experiences can prove useful for you here. Here are what three recent students had to say in the reviews in their own words.
Awesome Course by Penny Garcia.
- I am 11 videos in and LOVING this course right now. The instructor is very thorough. I would certainly recommend this course to others as I am just starting out in pen testing and hacking and feel that this is what I have been looking for. Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into such an amazing course.
Very helpful instructor by Deepak Muralidharan.
- Ermin Kreponic has been very helpful in solving many hiccups pertaining to this course. Especially considering the time difference between us. Much appreciated his help.
Thank you very much for reading so much of the description for this course! The fact that you have spent some of your very valuable time here already reading this course leads me to believe that you will enjoy being a student in the course a lot! Find the "take this course" or "start free preview" button up on the page to give the course a try today!
If you want to learn more about what the course contains, here is a short list of questions to help you decide if you should take it followed by a deep list of the course lectures below. You will get to see screen capture live tutorials showing you everything you need to do to get started with ethical hacking and penetration testing including information about all of the topics below!
- How to install VirtualBox.
- What to do to create the virtual environment.
- Installing VirtualBox in a Windows 8.1 environment.
- Basic Linux terminal.
- Staying anonymous with tor.
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
- Do you want to learn how to penetrate networks, exploit systems, break into computers, and compromise routers?
- Do you want to use the valuable skills to work for companies that want you to use these skills to test their network security and show them to enhance it?
- How would you feel if you could apply these skills to what you already know to greatly advance your career as a network specialist, network administrator, or freelancer online?
Thank you very much for reading all of this! Ermin and I hope to see you as a student in the course when we next meet!
We have 100% FREE Worldwide Shipping. All Orders, No Minimum!
** Due to the current COVID-19 situation, possible affected countries may be experiencing a shipping delay by carriers and customs.
Due to the high demand in our shop, it's likely that the normal delivery time might increase up to additional 10 more days in some cases.
Note: In some countries, delivery can be delayed by customs. We’ll let you know.
We recommend that you keep an eye on your tracking.
If you have more than one item, its very likely you will receive them separately. Each item will have its own shipping code.
Free Standard Shipping
Domestic and International:
For our USA based customers, orders are fulfilled within 24 hours since payment is processed. Deliveries take on average 7 - 15 days excluding weekends. If your package is marked delivered by the USPS, and you do not receive the package, you will need to contact the local post office who has marked it delivered. We will not refund orders that are marked delivered.
For other international customers, orders are fulfilled within 24 hours since payment is processed. Deliveries take on average 10 - 18 days excluding weekends.
Delivery doesn't require signature.
- Fast Shipping - DHL :
Orders are processed within 24 hours since payment is processed. Deliveries take on average 5 - 10 business days, weekends are not included.
Tracking Info: You will receive the tracking number and shipping status within 24 hours of your purchase. Weekends/holidays are not included.
Signature may be required at the time of delivery.
When will I receive tracking information:
For standard shipment, within a week of your order being fulfilled (shipped), you will receive notification of your tracking number.
If you do not receive your tracking number within 7 business days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we can't ship to armed forces (APO / FPO).
ALL JEWELRY SALES ARE FINAL DUE TO HYGIENIC PURPOSES.
ALL COSMETICS sales are FINAL
ALL SALE MERCHANDISE IS FINAL SALE.
We hope you love your purchase. If not, feel free to return it. Some items are eligible for return if they are:
- un-worn, un-washed, un-altered and have the original tags still attached
- received within 10 days to the date it was delivered or purchased
Buyer is responsible for returned shipping costs. We suggest getting tracking for the package, for we are not responsible for any lost in transit packages. There will also be a re-stocking fee on certain items.
We cannot guarantee we will be able to exchange your item because of limited availability. However, if we are able to, buyer is responsible for shipping both ways.
Please make sure you check your order upon delivery. If you find any problems with your order, please contact us within 5 business days of it's arrival, or buyer assumes responsibility.