The national average salary for IT jobs is about $81,000 (more than double the national average for all jobs), and the field is set to expand by 12 percent from 2014 to 2024, faster than most other occupations. If you are looking for a steady well-paying "blue-collar" job over the next 10 years, software development is for you. Software development and IT professionals are the "blue-collar" workers for the future.
The bundle contains 33 courses and has over 200 hours of content. The courses included in the bundle are:
- Introduction to Programming - A Comprehensive Introduction to Web and Mobile Development
- Design for Coders - Improve the look and effectiveness of your websites and mobile apps by learning the rules of design
- HTML5 Specialist Designation - Earn a professional credential while learning HTML5
- CSS Specialist Designation - Learn CSS3 and Earn a Recognized Designation!
- HTML5 for Beginning Beginners - Start course for those who have never written a line of code before
- HTML and CSS for Beginners - Learn HTML and CSS from Mark Lassoff - no experience required.
- Joomla for Beginners - Managing Your Web Presence with Joomla Made Easy!
- C++ for Beginners - Create Code That Screams with C++! Hours of Video Lecture, Lab Exercises and Dozens of Code Samples for You To Use!
- Ruby on Rails for Beginners - Learn To Integrate Front End and Back End Development with the Ruby Programming Language and Rails Framework
- .Net for Beginners - Learn the Foundations of Enterprise Development for Windows
- GitHub Fundamentals - Learn Versioning and to Manage Your Code with GitHub
- Ajax Development - Create Elegant, Powerful Web and Mobile Applications Using AJAX.
- SQL Database for Beginners - Master SQL Database Creation and Development with Guru Martin Holzke.
- Develop Your First App in an Hour - Introduction to Development
- Java Programming for Beginners - Learn the Fundamentals of Programming with Java. Start Coding Like The Pros.
- CSS Development with CSS3 - Create Flexible, Interesting, and Usable Designs for Desktop & Mobile Websites.
- Introduction to Web Development - Are you Interested in Learning Web Development? Enroll in this course for a Dynamic Intro!
- Bootstrap Responsive Design - Learn how to create a responsive web design.
- PHP Specialist - Earn a professional credential while learning back-end coding with PHP and mySQL
- Dissecting Ruby on Rails 5 - Become a Professional Developer - Don't simply follow a tutorial, learn what it really takes to become a pro Rails developer with this immersive course.
- Vim for Ruby Developers - Learn how to automate your coding workflow and use a text editor like a professional Ruby developer.
- Angular 2 + Rails 5 Bootcamp - Learn how to build a real world Angular 2 application that utilizes multiple Ruby on Rails apps for backend data APIs.
- Freelance Bootcamp - The Comprehensive Guide to Freelancing - Learn how to build a profitable freelance business completely from scratch and gain the tools needed to succeed.
- Introduction to TypeScript Development - Get ready to build Angular 2 web and mobile applications by learning the TypeScript programming language.
- HTML/CSS Bootcamp - Learn HTML5 and CSS3 from scratch, starting with the basics and finishing by building five projects from scratch.
- Professional Rails Code Along - Develop a real world Rails project using TDD/BDD, including a step by step guide to building professional applications.
- Comprehensive Ruby Programming - Learn how to program in the Ruby programming language, starting from scratch and moving to advanced coding techniques.
- Ruby on Rails Foundations - An in depth tutorial for learning the Ruby on Rails web framework, from basic principles to advanced coding techniques.
The content is taught by 2 main instructors: Jordan Hudgens and LearnToProgram.
Jordan Hudgens is the CTO and Founder of DevCamp where he leads instruction and curriculum development for all of the DevCamp and Bottega code schools around the US.
LearnToProgram Media is a leading publisher of web, mobile, and game development courses that are used by over 500,000 people in 65 countries.
What You Get
- LIFETIME access to all courses and content
- 33 courses
- 200 hours of content
- All courses are redeemed on AcademyHacker.com. Academy Hacker is an elearning course marketplace for hackers, developers, cyber security pros, and tech nerds.
We have 100% FREE Worldwide Shipping. All Orders, No Minimum!
** Due to the current COVID-19 situation, possible affected countries may be experiencing a shipping delay by carriers and customs.
Due to the high demand in our shop, it's likely that the normal delivery time might increase up to additional 10 more days in some cases.
Note: In some countries, delivery can be delayed by customs. We’ll let you know.
We recommend that you keep an eye on your tracking.
If you have more than one item, its very likely you will receive them separately. Each item will have its own shipping code.
Free Standard Shipping
Domestic and International:
For our USA based customers, orders are fulfilled within 48 hours since payment is processed. Deliveries take on average 7 - 18 days excluding weekends. If your package is marked delivered by the USPS, and you do not receive the package, you will need to contact the local post office who has marked it delivered. We will not refund orders that are marked delivered.
For other international customers, orders are fulfilled within 48 hours since payment is processed. Deliveries take on average 15 - 18 days excluding weekends.
Delivery doesn't require signature.
- Fast Shipping - DHL:
Orders are processed within 48 hours since payment is processed. Deliveries take on average 5 - 12 business days, weekends are not included.
Tracking Info: You will receive the tracking number and shipping status within 24 hours of your purchase. Weekends/holidays are not included.
Signature may be required at the time of delivery.
When will I receive tracking information:
For standard shipment, within a week of your order being fulfilled (shipped), you will receive notification of your tracking number.
If you do not receive your tracking number within 7 business days, please contact email@example.com
Please note we can't ship to armed forces (APO / FPO).
We have 2 shipping options for most of our products. Free Shipping and expedited Shipping - On both cases, we’ll keep you updated by email about your shipping and delivery status.
ALL JEWELRY SALES ARE FINAL DUE TO HYGIENIC PURPOSES.
ALL SALE MERCHANDISE IS FINAL SALE.
We hope you love your purchase. If not, feel free to return it. Some items are eligible for return if they are:
- un-worn, un-washed, un-altered and have the original tags still attached
- received within 10 days to the date it was delivered or purchased
Buyer is responsible for returned shipping costs. We suggest getting tracking for the package, for we are not responsible for any lost in transit packages.
We cannot guarantee we will be able to exchange your item because of limited availability. However, if we are able to, buyer is responsible for shipping both ways.
Please make sure you check your order upon delivery. If you find any problems with your order, please contact us within 5 business days of it's arrival, or buyer assumes responsibility.