Java is a general-purpose computer-programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
Java is the foundation for virtually every type of networked application and is the global standard for developing and delivering embedded applications, games, Web content, and enterprise software. With more than 9 million developers worldwide, Java enables you to efficiently develop and deploy exciting applications and services.
Currently, on LinkedIn globally there are 230,000+ job postings for java related positions.
The courses in the bundle include:
- Crack Your Java Interview: Answer by Example
- Artificial Intelligence II - Neural Networks in Java
- Java SE Desktop Application with Swing, JPA and Maven
- JavaFX-Learn to build powerful client applications
- Intermediate & Advanced Java Programming
- Java EE with Vaadin, Spring Boot and Maven
- Maven Tutorial - Manage Java Dependencies in 20 Steps
- First ORACLE Certification-Become a certified Java engineer
- Multithreading and Parallel Computing in Java
- Introduction to Numerical Methods in Java
- Java Web Services and XML - ORACLE Exam Preparation
- Java Swing : Graphical User Interface ( GUI )
- Spring MVC For Beginners : Build Java Web App in 25 Steps
- Algorithms and Data Structures in Java - Part II
- Algorithmic Problems in Java
- Java Web Technologies-Become a Certified Java Web Developer
- Oracle Java SE7 Programmer Level 1 Certification
- Learn Hibernate 4 : Java's Popular ORM Framework
- Object-relational mapping (ORM) Hibernate- Learn Popular Java Tool
- Java Servlets and JSP - Build Java EE(JEE) app in 25 Steps
- Java Interview Guide : 200+ Interview Questions and Answers
- Java EE Made Easy - Patterns, Architecture and Frameworks
What You Get
- LIFETIME access to all courses and content
- 110 hours of content
- 22 courses
- All courses are redeemed on AcademyHacker.com. Academy Hacker is an elearning course marketplace for hackers, developers, cyber security pros, and tech nerds.
We have 100% FREE Worldwide Shipping. All Orders, No Minimum!
** Due to the current COVID-19 situation, possible affected countries may be experiencing a shipping delay by carriers and customs.
Due to the high demand in our shop, it's likely that the normal delivery time might increase up to additional 10 more days in some cases.
Note: In some countries, delivery can be delayed by customs. We’ll let you know.
We recommend that you keep an eye on your tracking.
If you have more than one item, its very likely you will receive them separately. Each item will have its own shipping code.
Free Standard Shipping
Domestic and International:
For our USA based customers, orders are fulfilled within 48 hours since payment is processed. Deliveries take on average 7 - 18 days excluding weekends. If your package is marked delivered by the USPS, and you do not receive the package, you will need to contact the local post office who has marked it delivered. We will not refund orders that are marked delivered.
For other international customers, orders are fulfilled within 48 hours since payment is processed. Deliveries take on average 15 - 18 days excluding weekends.
Delivery doesn't require signature.
- Fast Shipping - DHL:
Orders are processed within 48 hours since payment is processed. Deliveries take on average 5 - 12 business days, weekends are not included.
Tracking Info: You will receive the tracking number and shipping status within 24 hours of your purchase. Weekends/holidays are not included.
Signature may be required at the time of delivery.
When will I receive tracking information:
For standard shipment, within a week of your order being fulfilled (shipped), you will receive notification of your tracking number.
If you do not receive your tracking number within 7 business days, please contact email@example.com
Please note we can't ship to armed forces (APO / FPO).
We have 2 shipping options for most of our products. Free Shipping and expedited Shipping - On both cases, we’ll keep you updated by email about your shipping and delivery status.
ALL JEWELRY SALES ARE FINAL DUE TO HYGIENIC PURPOSES.
ALL SALE MERCHANDISE IS FINAL SALE.
We hope you love your purchase. If not, feel free to return it. Some items are eligible for return if they are:
- un-worn, un-washed, un-altered and have the original tags still attached
- received within 10 days to the date it was delivered or purchased
Buyer is responsible for returned shipping costs. We suggest getting tracking for the package, for we are not responsible for any lost in transit packages. There will also be a re-stocking fee on certain items.
We cannot guarantee we will be able to exchange your item because of limited availability. However, if we are able to, buyer is responsible for shipping both ways.
Please make sure you check your order upon delivery. If you find any problems with your order, please contact us within 5 business days of it's arrival, or buyer assumes responsibility.