A Full Stack Web Developer is someone who is able to work on both the front end and back end portions of an app.
Front end refers to the portion of an application the user will interact with, and the back end is the part of the app that handles the logic, database, server configuration, etc.
Being a Full Stack developer is becoming more and more important in order to understand the entire scope of a given app. In order to maximize your earnings and reach your full potential as a developer you must master the full stack.
The Full Stack Dev Bundle is LIFETIME access to all courses and content.
The bundle contains 30 courses and has 189 hours of content. The courses in the bundle are:
- Learn MEAN Stack - MEAN - MongoDB, Express.js, AngluarJS and Node.js
- C# Programming Crash Course - Dive deep into C# programming
- Zero to Clean Web Apps with Node.js Course - Code a Node.js Project with an Online IDE
- PHP Object Oriented Programming Fundamentals - Build high performance dynamic web pages
- HTML5 and CSS3 Fundamentals - Learn responsive website design for beginners with HTML5 and CSS3
- Python Web Programming - The definitive online Python web programming course
- Fundamentals of PHP - Learn the basics of PHP programming. No prior experience required.
- Fundamentals of MySQL - Learn to use MySQL like professional web developers. Real life projects included.
- C++ Programming Fundamentals - C++ programming for complete beginners
- Fundamentals of Java Programming - The essentials of Java all in one easy to understand course.
- Perl Programming for Beginners - Code with Perl even if you're a beginner
- Learn PHP Programming From Scratch - Over 40 hours of PHP programming goodness
- Building Responsive Websites with HTML 5 & CSS3 - Build modern sites for any device
- Website Wireframing with HTML5 & CSS3 - Get your web design ideas out of your head and into a wireframe
- Learn PHP Model View Controller Pattern (PHP MVC) - MVC is important for all PHP developers to know
- Learn Java From Scratch - Includes beginner, intermediate and advanced Java programming
- Fundamentals of Ajax, jQuery and JSON Course - Learn we development with Ajax, jQuery and JSON by creating real projects.
- PHP Development with the Laravel 4 Framework - Create an authorization system with the Laravel PHP framework.
- WordPress Essentials - Everything you need to know to build Wordpress sites
- Vim Masterclass - Mastering the vi and Vim Editors on the Linux, Unix, Mac, and Windows Operating Systems
- Bash Scripting and Shell Programming (Linux Command Line) - Learn bash programming for Linux, Unix, & Mac. Learn how to write bash scripts like a pro & solve real-world problems!
- Linux Administration Bootcamp: Go from Beginner to Advanced - Learn Red Hat Linux & CentOS: Use the in-demand skills to start a career as a Linux Server Admin or Linux Administrator!
- Python for Beginners: Learn Python Programming (Python 3) - Learn Python Programming the Easy Way, Complete with Examples, Quizzes, Exercises and more. Learn Python 2 and Python 3.
- Shell Scripting: Discover How to Automate Command Line Tasks - Learn shell programming for Linux, Unix, & Mac. Learn how to write shell scripts like a pro & solve real-world problems!
- Linux Command Line Essentials - Become a Linux Power User! - How to quickly and easily master the Linux Command Line. You'll learn how to manage files, directories, and more!
- Learn Linux Administration and Supercharge Your Career - Use the in-demand Linux skills you learn in this course to get promoted or start a new career as a Linux System Admin.
- High Availability for the LAMP Stack, Step-by-Step - How to eliminate single points of failure & increase uptime for your Linux, Apache, MySQL, & PHP Based Web Sites & Apps.
- Linux Alternatives to Windows Applications - Learn about the Linux Equivalents to Windows Software, Programs, and Applications.
- Learn Linux in 5 Days and Level Up Your Career - Use the in-demand Linux skills you learn in this course to get promoted or start a new career as a Linux professional.
The content is taught by 2 main instructors: Stone River eLearning and Jason Cannon.
Stone River eLearning is a publisher of online video training courses in the fields of programming, development and design. They have sold over 300,000 courses in the last 5 years.
Jason started his career as a Unix and Linux System Engineer in 1999. Since that time he has utilized his Linux skills at companies such as Xerox, UPS, Hewlett-Packard, and Amazon.com. Additionally, he has acted as a technical consultant and independent contractor for small businesses and Fortune 500 companies. He enjoys teaching others how to use and exploit the power of the Linux operating system. He is also the author of the books “Linux for Beginners” and “Command Line Kung Fu.”
What You Get
- LIFETIME access to all courses and content
- 30 courses
- 189 hours of content
- All courses are redeemed on AcademyHacker.com. Academy Hacker is an elearning course marketplace for hackers, developers, cyber security pros, and tech nerds.
We have 100% FREE Worldwide Shipping. All Orders, No Minimum!
** Due to the current COVID-19 situation, possible affected countries may be experiencing a shipping delay by carriers and customs.
Due to the high demand in our shop, it's likely that the normal delivery time might increase up to additional 10 more days in some cases.
Note: In some countries, delivery can be delayed by customs. We’ll let you know.
We recommend that you keep an eye on your tracking.
If you have more than one item, its very likely you will receive them separately. Each item will have its own shipping code.
Free Standard Shipping
Domestic and International:
For our USA based customers, orders are fulfilled within 48 hours since payment is processed. Deliveries take on average 7 - 18 days excluding weekends. If your package is marked delivered by the USPS, and you do not receive the package, you will need to contact the local post office who has marked it delivered. We will not refund orders that are marked delivered.
For other international customers, orders are fulfilled within 48 hours since payment is processed. Deliveries take on average 15 - 18 days excluding weekends.
Delivery doesn't require signature.
- Fast Shipping - DHL:
Orders are processed within 48 hours since payment is processed. Deliveries take on average 5 - 12 business days, weekends are not included.
Tracking Info: You will receive the tracking number and shipping status within 24 hours of your purchase. Weekends/holidays are not included.
Signature may be required at the time of delivery.
When will I receive tracking information:
For standard shipment, within a week of your order being fulfilled (shipped), you will receive notification of your tracking number.
If you do not receive your tracking number within 7 business days, please contact email@example.com
Please note we can't ship to armed forces (APO / FPO).
We have 2 shipping options for most of our products. Free Shipping and expedited Shipping - On both cases, we’ll keep you updated by email about your shipping and delivery status.
ALL JEWELRY SALES ARE FINAL DUE TO HYGIENIC PURPOSES.
ALL SALE MERCHANDISE IS FINAL SALE.
We hope you love your purchase. If not, feel free to return it. Some items are eligible for return if they are:
- un-worn, un-washed, un-altered and have the original tags still attached
- received within 10 days to the date it was delivered or purchased
Buyer is responsible for returned shipping costs. We suggest getting tracking for the package, for we are not responsible for any lost in transit packages. There will also be a re-stocking fee on certain items.
We cannot guarantee we will be able to exchange your item because of limited availability. However, if we are able to, buyer is responsible for shipping both ways.
Please make sure you check your order upon delivery. If you find any problems with your order, please contact us within 5 business days of it's arrival, or buyer assumes responsibility.