In this case, your package is indeed in transit.
Due to COVID-19 there is a temporary delay, the status may not be updated in time. Please be patient with us at this time until the shipping company is able to update its status.
Our team will appreciate your support and understanding in this special moment.
Sometimes there are some delays in the logistics company update. But it is indeed on the way to transportation. Please allow up to 48 hours for tracking to activate.
Cheapnotic provides customers with the option to track packages. We will do our best to assist you, but Cheapnotic does not hold responsibility for packages that are lost or stolen.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
Please take the action:
- Verify the shipping address from your orders
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- Check to see if the package was left with a receptionist or neighbor
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 48 hours - in some rare cases, packages may say delivered up to 48 hours before arrival
- Contact the carrier if there's still no sign of your parcel.
Please note: Claims can take up to 30 days to complete (depending on the shipping carrier used).
Cheapnotic does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been shown as delivered by the carrier.
USPS Lost Parcel Claim:
Please contact USPS and follow the instructions on the link below to file a claim with USPS:
Please note that time-frames are a factor when attempting to file a claim. Check here When to File a Claim.
UPS Lost Parcel Claim:
Please contact UPS directly to file a claim. You can file a claim with UPS online:
or via Phone at 1-800-742-5877
You can file a claim on a package that has not been delivered 24 hours after the expected delivery date and time. Upon contacting UPS, please be prepared to provide the details about your package such as tracking number, pick-up date, and value of item(s).