- HD vision monocular: 40X magnification with BAK4 prism lens design, giving you a clearer and more colorful scenery.
- Easy to focus: it can be folded to match the distance of your eyes, suitable for both adults and kids.
- Wide field of view: FMC multi-layer enhanced green film increases light transmission for brighter and higher-contrast images.
- With the compass: a compass on the monocular, never need to worry that you could be lost on the trip.
- Equipped with a tripod and phone clip: set your hands free to see the more beautiful view through your phone.
- Single hand operation: lightweight and compact, easier and more convenient for outdoor use.
- Durable to use: rubber coating protects the body from impact and wear.
- Further distance vision: the farthest visual distance can up to 9500m, it is 20 times further than other ordinary cameras.
Objective Diameter: 52mm
Eyepiece Diameter: 22mm
The diameter of The Exit Pupil: 3mm
The distance of The Eye Relief: 14mm
Field of View: 1500 / 9500m
Length: 15cm / 5.91 inches
Prism Type: BAK4
Optical Coating: fully multi-coated FMC green film
Focusing System: center individual focus
The phones on the picture are not included.
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Product weight||0.2770 kg|
|Package weight||0.4600 kg|
|Package Size(L x W x H)||17.00 x 6.50 x 6.50 cm / 6.69 x 2.56 x 2.56 inches|
|Package Contents||1 x Monocular Telescope, 1 x Phone Clip, 1 x Lens Cloth, 1 x Tripod, 1 x Sling, 1 x Dust Cover, 1 x Pouch|
We have 100% FREE Worldwide Shipping. All Orders, No Minimum!
** Due to the current COVID-19 situation, possible affected countries may be experiencing a shipping delay by carriers and customs.
Due to the high demand in our shop, it's likely that the normal delivery time might increase up to additional 10 more days in some cases.
Note: In some countries, delivery can be delayed by customs. We’ll let you know.
We recommend that you keep an eye on your tracking.
If you have more than one item, its very likely you will receive them separately. Each item will have its own shipping code.
Free Standard Shipping
Domestic and International:
For our USA based customers, orders are fulfilled within 24 hours since payment is processed. Deliveries take on average 7 - 15 days excluding weekends. If your package is marked delivered by the USPS, and you do not receive the package, you will need to contact the local post office who has marked it delivered. We will not refund orders that are marked delivered.
For other international customers, orders are fulfilled within 24 hours since payment is processed. Deliveries take on average 10 - 18 days excluding weekends.
Delivery doesn't require signature.
- Fast Shipping - DHL :
Orders are processed within 24 hours since payment is processed. Deliveries take on average 5 - 10 business days, weekends are not included.
Tracking Info: You will receive the tracking number and shipping status within 24 hours of your purchase. Weekends/holidays are not included.
Signature may be required at the time of delivery.
When will I receive tracking information:
For standard shipment, within a week of your order being fulfilled (shipped), you will receive notification of your tracking number.
If you do not receive your tracking number within 7 business days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we can't ship to armed forces (APO / FPO).
ALL JEWELRY SALES ARE FINAL DUE TO HYGIENIC PURPOSES.
ALL COSMETICS sales are FINAL
ALL SALE MERCHANDISE IS FINAL SALE.
We hope you love your purchase. If not, feel free to return it. Some items are eligible for return if they are:
- un-worn, un-washed, un-altered and have the original tags still attached
- received within 10 days to the date it was delivered or purchased
Buyer is responsible for returned shipping costs. We suggest getting tracking for the package, for we are not responsible for any lost in transit packages. There will also be a re-stocking fee on certain items.
We cannot guarantee we will be able to exchange your item because of limited availability. However, if we are able to, buyer is responsible for shipping both ways.
Please make sure you check your order upon delivery. If you find any problems with your order, please contact us within 5 business days of it's arrival, or buyer assumes responsibility.
In this case, your package is indeed in transit.
Due to COVID-19 there is a temporary delay, the status may not be updated in time. Please be patient with us at this time until the shipping company is able to update its status.
Our team will appreciate your support and understanding in this special moment.
Sometimes there are some delays in the logistics company update. But it is indeed on the way to transportation. Please allow up to 48 hours for tracking to activate.
Cheapnotic provides customers with the option to track packages. We will do our best to assist you, but Cheapnotic does not hold responsibility for packages that are lost or stolen.
If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
Please take the action:
- Verify the shipping address from your orders
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- Check to see if the package was left with a receptionist or neighbor
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 48 hours - in some rare cases, packages may say delivered up to 48 hours before arrival
- Contact the carrier if there's still no sign of your parcel.
Please note: Claims can take up to 30 days to complete (depending on the shipping carrier used).
Cheapnotic does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been shown as delivered by the carrier.
USPS Lost Parcel Claim:
Please contact USPS and follow the instructions on the link below to file a claim with USPS:
Please note that time-frames are a factor when attempting to file a claim. Check here When to File a Claim.
UPS Lost Parcel Claim:
Please contact UPS directly to file a claim. You can file a claim with UPS online:
or via Phone at 1-800-742-5877
You can file a claim on a package that has not been delivered 24 hours after the expected delivery date and time. Upon contacting UPS, please be prepared to provide the details about your package such as tracking number, pick-up date, and value of item(s).
As soon as we are ready to ship your order, we will send you an email with the corresponding delivery information. After that you will be able to track your order under “My Orders” when you log in to your Cheapnotic account or by clicking the tracking link in your shipping confirmation email. Please allow up to 24 hours for tracking to activate.
Please submit a ticket on our support center, we will be happy to assist you :)